Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. C

Comment by 'CSX_Nick' in media 'BNSF 4560'

The Ex CR unit looks like an SD60I/M... the SD70MAC's didn't have marker lights.
  2. C

Comment by 'CSX_Nick' in media 'Westbound Conrail UNS-25B'

Ahh... Conrail. Nice shot!
  3. C

Comment by 'CSX_Nick' in media 'Hello!'

Nice shot!
  4. C

Comment by 'CSX_Nick' in media 'CNW'

Very nice shot!
  5. C

Comment by 'CSX_Nick' in media 'Suit of Armor??????'

Hillarious!! I love crazy crews!
  6. C

Comment by 'CSX_Nick' in media 'CSX Coal River Sub'

Thanks, Trainpohll!
  7. C

Comment by 'CSX_Nick' in media 'CSXT 729 - Riverbend'

Thanks, Trainpohll
  8. C

Comment by 'CSX_Nick' in media 'Short CBNS train...'

Holy Crap!! I've never seen this locomotive before! Ah man, a Seaboard SD45-2. NICE!
  9. C

Comment by 'CSX_Nick' in media 'Amtrak 189'

It seems the silver is more 'silvery' and not as white, and the blue is a little darker. Must just be me then.
  10. C

Comment by 'CSX_Nick' in media 'Amtrak 189'

Nice Shot! Is it just me, or is the blue on the P42's that are being fixed and serviced at Beach Grove darker than what is on the regular units?
  11. Original C&O Rails

Original C&O Rails

A shot of the original C&O rails in Russell, Kentucky. The date on this particular section is from 1982.
  12. CSXT 7507, glint shot.

CSXT 7507, glint shot.

A nice glint on the side of CSXT engine 7507, as she waits at RJ Cabin in Russell, KY for clearnance into the yard. Engineer is staring off into space, after running his train all day.
  13. C

Comment by 'CSX_Nick' in media 'CSXT Northern Sub'

Thanks, Mr. Davis. :-)
  14. CSX Coal River Sub

CSX Coal River Sub

CSX engine 16 heads west through Riverbend in the evening light.
  15. CSX Coal River Sub

CSX Coal River Sub

CSX engine 16 heads into the tight curve at Riverbend, near St. Albans, WV.
  16. CSX Coal River Sub

CSX Coal River Sub

CSXT engine 428 heads through Riverbend on a breezy spring afternoon.
  17. CSX Coal River Sub

CSX Coal River Sub

CSXT engine 377, a GE AC4400CW, heads West toward Russell, and past the frog at the W.E. of Coal River siding, on the main.
  18. CSX Coal River Sub

CSX Coal River Sub

CSXT engine 4752, an SD70MAC, heads through the West End of Coal River Siding, bound for Danville, WV.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back