Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Westbound Freight Near Tonga'

Not much trace of there ever having been a town there.
  2. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Pop Bottle'

Was prolly aiming for the stack.
  3. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Pulled Drawbar'

Classic. Reminds me of kicking centerbeams too hard. Heh.
  4. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'BOCoach'

Ewe. The old National's obscar, I believe.
  5. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Erie Water Tower'

On UP, that would be "in service" condition.
  6. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Ever wounder whats behind that bludge behind the cab on EMD's'

If thats the clean air cabinet, I hate to see the insides of the dirty air cabinet.
  7. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Big Block V8'

Prolly an SW7/8/9?
  8. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Switch at night'

But what's it look like busted?
  9. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'WE 3067 Engineers Side'

Through the midwest, not around it!
  10. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'BN 4010'

A rarity! Bad visibility but not too shaby on performance from what the vets tell me.
  11. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'AOK 4098 - Mc Alester OK'

Classy reuse of the Rock colors.
  12. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'CORP @ Weed'

Cool. Very cool.
  13. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'PNWR 1852'

Trailing unit looks to be an SD9 also.
  14. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'MOW2'

Gotta love that crane.
  15. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media '2308'

Yeah, I think it's still in blue and yellow now. All the remaining bluebonnets are starting to show their Santa Fe lettering again.
  16. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'officers special 3'

Technically, though this is inside Tigard, that is Durham on the (old) timetable. The station sign used to be about where those cars are.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back