Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. J

Diesel loco M62 1574 Siemanovska Reservoir Poland May 1996

This appears to be a Belarus loco. Can anyone please give details of traffic and route?
  2. J

Loco 4030 319-0 Villach West, Austria

Just using this for practise.
  3. J

Steam loco seen at Knittelfeld works, Austria 1984

#19.32 can anyone provide details please? mtia
  4. J

GE C30-7 UP locos #2431 and #2441

Can anyone please tell me the fate or disposal of these locos? MTIA
  5. J

Loco #7110 SP ALCO C628

Can anyone please tell me the fate or disposal of this loco? mtia
  6. J

Request for details of locos seen at Nogales, Sonora, Mexico 8 Jul 1991

Could anyone please give me type, operator, builder, works number, build date, and, where applicable, disposal, for the following: 438 FNM 561 564 567 568 571 700 709 FNM 712 FNM MTIA
  7. J

More loco details please

6281 ? ? ? 6332 ? Lordsburg, NM 16 Jul 1991 8785 SP ? ? 9334 SP Red Rock, AZ 27 Jun 1991 mtia
  8. J

Loco details please

Request for details of locos seen at Flagstaff, AZ 20/21 Jun 1991 Some may have been on passenger traffic, and the last may not have been a loco. No other info. 542 550 552 2850 2937 3417 3426 3640 199232 MTIA
  9. J

LONG SHOT Loco details request

Could anyone please suggest an id for a Copper Basin loco #307. Sorry, but no sighting details recalled other than that it would have been in one of the only states that I have thus far visited. Viz. AZ, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, TX.
  10. J

Queen Mine, Bisbee, AZ

Could anyone please tell me the details, builder, makers' number and date of the loco which would have hauled my tour train on 12 Jul 1991? As this is the first query which I have tried to post, please forgive me for contravening any rules or etiquette.
  11. J

Intro

Hi folks. I am a long-standing rail fan from UK. Paid about 8 visits to US, and much enjoyed your railroads. Also enjoy aviation and wildlife watching. Craft beer too, now you've got your act together (;-). Now about to research this site, as I have a number of historical queries for sorting.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back