Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. bpetit

Stevens Pass Traffic Question

Hi Guys/Gals, I am a Train Simulator enthusiast that makes virtual railfanning videos as prototypical as possible. I was looking for some information on Stevens Pass. I know that BNSF does not run big tonnage over the grade. Is the traffic still consisting of intermodal, general manifest...
  2. bpetit

Train Simulator: GE U30C

And now I present to you, the main video detailing the sounds, features and misc. stuff.
  3. bpetit

Train Simulator: Starting the GE U30C

By far, one of my favorite engines.
  4. bpetit

Union Pacific Turbine "GTELs" for Train Simulator

Great engine to have in my opinion.
  5. bpetit

Train Simulator: Steam Gala on the West Somerset Railway

Apologies in advance if UK stuff isn't allowed here.
  6. bpetit

LNER A2 Blue Peter for Train Simulator

Another excellent locomotive to add to the roundhouse.
  7. bpetit

UP GP30 for Train Simulator

8. bpetit

Wisconsin Central 3018

Nice to finally see one in paint and working.
  9. bpetit

Unusual Leaders

A GP40 and GP38-2 on two usually big power trains.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back