Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. NS SD70ACE #1070 Wabash "Cannonball" Heritage unit

NS SD70ACE #1070 Wabash "Cannonball" Heritage unit

It was second Saturday of 2014 and this is NS 21M with the Wabash "Cannonball" Heritage unit. I was so happy to finally a NS Heritage unit.
  2. NS 20E at Speed

NS 20E at Speed

NS 20E is Flying at speed
  3. HLCX Ex-BNSF

HLCX Ex-BNSF

HLCX #HLCX Ex-BNSF is a Ex-BNSF
  4. CSX Family Style train

CSX Family Style train

I called this a CSX Family Style train because [ES44AH] Dad [CW44AC] Mom [SD50] Child and HLCX Baby.
  5. NS SD60I

NS SD60I

NS 11J Has Stopped at Bound brook nj with an SD60I trailing
  6. NS GP on CSX line

NS GP on CSX line

I got the day off, so I went to the see CSX river line and saw a local working
  7. CSX Q118

CSX Q118

Soon here come Q118
  8. CSX Boxcar Logo enigne

CSX Boxcar Logo enigne

What a nice surprise on this CSX train
  9. CSX Stack train

CSX Stack train

Another stack train heads southbound.
  10. The Spirit of Waycross

The Spirit of Waycross

Q156 heads south with a the Spirit of Waycross leading
  11. Sunshine and the Lehigh line

Sunshine and the Lehigh line

This October morning maybe cold but the sun know how to let shine on the lehigh line
  12. CSX 3033

CSX 3033

A CSX Boxcar logo engine is waiting to depart the lehigh line
  13. FINALLY!

FINALLY!

After months of missing it i finally saw a CSX boxcar logo engine
  14. CSX Q118

CSX Q118

After Q410, Q118 heads southbound.
  15. CSX Q410

CSX Q410

I made my first ever trip on the CSX River line. CSX Q410 heads north with a nice lash up. ( in the third and forth consist are Ex-Conrail EMDSs)
  16. NJT Railcar

NJT Railcar

Me and my friend were wait for to take to Jefferson school when i saw a NJT Railcar passing Maplewood.
  17. Monrail at night

Monrail at night

It was my frist trip to Las Vegas.
  18. Airtrain and  sunlight

Airtrain and sunlight

Airtrain and sunlight
  19. What a surprize car

What a surprize car

The Rockettes are celebration 85 years of Sucess.
  20. R

Comment by 'Railashup' in media '287 at Keyser, WV'

THE SPEED OF SOUND

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back