Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Christian_S

Comment by 'Christian_S' in media 'City Rambler'

Nice shot of the Three Rivers Rambler. #203 is quite an eye-catcher.
  2. Christian_S

Comment by 'Christian_S' in media 'Big Macs'

10 all the way - great job
  3. Pennsy Steam

Pennsy Steam

No. 643 was built by the PRR's Altoona Shops in 1901 and is the only operational PRR steamer today. She is maintained by the Williams Grove Historical Steam Engine Association in Williams Grove, Pa., and was under steam on July 15th, 2006, for the association's Locomotive Engineer School...
  4. Christian_S

Comment by 'Christian_S' in media 'When Sparks Fly'

I think we have a winner!
  5. Christian_S

Comment by 'Christian_S' in media 'The Green Dragon #186'

Awesome night photo!
  6. Christian_S

Comment by 'Christian_S' in media 'Local Freight'

Hey BNSF dude, I'm not too familiar with the PRL (and I'm not an expert on rails), so I can't tell from the photo if it is jointed rail or not. Sorry I can't help you there. -Chris
  7. Christian_S

Comment by 'Christian_S' in media 'Steam in the mountains'

Ashame she is no longer in operation. Great shot.
  8. Christian_S

Comment by 'Christian_S' in media 'MILW 261 - Bass Camp, MN'

Classic shot of the 261.
  9. Christian_S

Comment by 'Christian_S' in media 'CPR #2816 at Morant's Curve'

2816 in the snow - what could be better?
  10. Christian_S

Comment by 'Christian_S' in media 'westmont_011'

Love the colors.
  11. Christian_S

Comment by 'Christian_S' in media 'Shortline Steam Times Three'

No fair, Aaron! You already won the contest! ;-)
  12. No. 90 Passing the J Tower

No. 90 Passing the J Tower

www.strasburgrailroad.com
  13. Spring Afternoon

Spring Afternoon

14. PA Dutch Countryside

PA Dutch Countryside

15. Clouds of Steam

Clouds of Steam

16. Close-Up

Close-Up

17. Chugging Down the Line

Chugging Down the Line

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back