Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. IN&P at Sunrise

IN&P at Sunrise

I believe this is the Idaho Northern & Pacific, (thats what mapquest says) Its near New Plymouth, ID
  2. Fanning the Holiday Express

Fanning the Holiday Express

A couple of fans get some pictures of the 4449 running the Holiday Express as it's just about to leave the station.
  3. 4449 to Sherwood

4449 to Sherwood

SP 4449 enroute to sherwood, Or crosses over the Tualatin river in Tualatin.
  4. P

Comment by 'pelewanabesega' in media 'Crossing the Tualatin'

hmm... pondering whether I should post my picture from the same (exact?) spot of the same train at about the same instant... I'll have to think about that.... Nice shot though steve, definitly. :)
  5. P&W SD45

P&W SD45

one of P&W's new sd45's, still in I&M logos & numbers, leads the albany turn southbound at Tonquin. second unit is StL&A 3211, a GP40
  6. Mac Switcher

Mac Switcher

P&Ws Mac Switcher sits in Newberg while the crew switches ends before switching out the cars and heading south
  7. Junction City

Junction City

Portland & Westerns American Turn returns South to Eugene after running up to... American! check out the kid on the bike to the left of the train holding onto a boxcar for a quick ride down the street
  8. smokin up a storm

smokin up a storm

Portland & Western Albany Turn with 47 loaded log bunkers and one hopper
  9. Reflections of a train

Reflections of a train

Four Portland & Western Geeps pull 65 cars past Tonquin Pond in Tualatin, Oregon
  10. SRS 805

SRS 805

Thats Troy in the back there. Inspecting the Rails of Portland & Western
  11. screaming up the grade

screaming up the grade

Two GP39-2's scream up the Lake Oswego Hill pulling 70 cars.
  12. P

Comment by 'pelewanabesega' in media 'W P & Z Ry'

By the time I finished eating at the picnic, it was too late for the train. Ends at 6:00. I didn't realize it was that late, I need to find my watch. I'm gonna try to go back sometime when they are running the steamer though...
  13. W P & Z Ry

W P & Z Ry

The Washington Park and Zoo Railway's "Oregon Express' Travles over the crossover bridge in the Oregon Zoo
  14. officers special 3

officers special 3

A Portland & Western Officer's Special Cruises through Tigard.
  15. Officer's Special 2

Officer's Special 2

A Portland & Western Officer's Special cruises through Tigard
  16. Officer's special

Officer's special

A Portland & Western Officer's Special approach's Bonita rd. in Tigrad, ORE
  17. P

Comment by 'pelewanabesega' in media 'BNSF 6976 2'

I believe that it is going to be painted as an Amtrak unit as number 644, the original number it had. the person to ask is Chris Fussell, F40PHR231, he is the person in charge of rebuilding the 6976/644, he also owns Amtrak #231
  18. Daylight Brooklyn

Daylight Brooklyn

A rare daylight Brooklyn Hauler in Lake Oswego.
  19. Toledo Power 2

Toledo Power 2

PNWR 2314, LLPX 3205, LLPX 3204, PNWR 101 & PNWR 3002 are parked in Toledo before heading to Corvalis. Five engines, not fair!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back