Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'Trash in the Columns'

Nice shot of a train coming through the columns.
  2. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'CSX 8449'

Thanks For the Rating. I'll get better at this someday.
  3. CSX 8449

CSX 8449

The second engine was once Union Pacific 4068
  4. Driving Force

Driving Force

CSX ES440DC 5303 and SD40-2 8449 heads southbound with CN train E29471 through Senatobia, Miss. on 12/17/2008
  5. Canadian National 5362

Canadian National 5362

Canadian National SD40-2LW #5362 leads a local through town at exactly 10:10 a.m. It is exactly two Years after I caught a Grand Trunk Locomotive doing the same thing. I had my trusty Pulsar Watch, which, as of this writing, is still working after fpour years. Senatobia, Ms. Dec. 12, 2006
  6. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'CN/IC'S Yazoo Sub'

So W. H., This M320 is a joint CN/NS train coming out of Centralia?
  7. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'CN/IC'S McComb Sub'

Do They usually use BNSF power for those grain train?
  8. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'NS'S Norris Yard Service Center'

Ever since Kathy Bates, Norfolk Southern have been getting a lot of wild lashups lately.
  9. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'BNSF'S Aurora Sub'

I say that this i the best one ever.
  10. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'KCS'S Shreveport Sub'

I was always a nut over the KCS. Their Passenger and freight trains and colorful locomotives.
  11. MLLX 26505

MLLX 26505

This was sitting on the Carlisle Syntec Spur at Senatobia, Miss. on 7/20/2007. This was taken a month after my car accident. Winson King who was running the Dry cleaners after Mr. Cooper retired. we were going to his daughter's softball game. After that, we went back to finishing the route. and...
  12. C

Nice shot. There's a Five year difference between my photo and Yours.
  13. C

Now what's Katy 1988 doing on IC rails?
  14. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'NS'S Alabama Division AGS South District'

You can't tell the difference between a SD70ACe and a SD70M-2 these days.
  15. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'NS'S Alabama Division Birmingham East District'

Three units from three different railroads pulling a train for a fourth railroad. You gotta love that!
  16. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'CSXT'S Boyles Terminal Sub'

Wow, We get WAMX all over the US
  17. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'CSXT'S Boyles Terminal Sub'

So that's the Atlanta, Birmingham and Coast line I know about. (the ABC Route.)
  18. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'UP'S Yuma Sub'

It kinda like the Movie 3:10 To Yuma starring Glenn Ford and Van Heflin. Only They're waiting for crew.
  19. C

Comment by 'C. S. Jackson' in media 'Eastern Alabama Railway'

Seeing New England Central in Alabama would be like seeing UP or KCS in Vermont.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back