Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. W

Utah coal.. Finially a long term contrat!!!!

Well after a year of running trains a few here and a couple there, look like finially there is a long term contract thats been signed for coal to be consistantly shipped from Utah to Roberts Bank B.C....:Dhttp://www.sltrib.com/business/ci_15017154 Now, if this is the 7-10 million tons a year...
  2. W

Sure been boring.....

Its sure been boring on here lately...! No one has any news or info?? Well lets ask some questions and see if anyone replies.. First is probably more for Greg.. Are they still running the grain trains over Stevens?? And, have they started running the coal trains up there yet?? And can anyone...
  3. W

Weekend in the Blues!!!!

For those who are going up to the Blues this weekend, tomorrow looks great so far, looks like 16 trains in the daylight starting at 6am... I'm not sure if I'll be up there, just coming off a weeks vacation... I'll update as the day goes by, and let ya know about Sunday!! :D

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.