Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. Kmaster2007

Cumberland Valley RR Documentary IDEA

I had this idea for a film on youtube for the CVRR. I live close to the old right of way in PA and MD. If anyone has info, pictures, etc. please leave them below and if i can't do the doc. i will most likely (at your permission) repose them so they are semi preserved.
  2. Kmaster2007

CSX - Sand patch. Cumberland and grafton

Nice! Sand Patch looking really nice (digging the Grafton shots)
  3. Kmaster2007

Please help identify this locomotive

ok, i thought is was Cumberland and PA for a sec
  4. Kmaster2007

Cumberland Valley Railroad Documentary IDEA

I had this idea for a film on youtube for the CVRR. I live close to the old right of way in PA and MD. If anyone has info, pictures, etc. please leave them below and if i can't do the doc. i will most likely (at your permission) repose them so they are semi preserved.
  5. Kmaster2007

Comment by 'Kmaster2007' in media 'CVRR Dinner Train Engine'

CVRR as Cumberland valley or is it something else?
  6. Kmaster2007

Vintage RR films

was it deleted? i can't get it
  7. Kmaster2007

Cumberland Valley Railroad Documentary idea

8. Kmaster2007

CN 100th Anniversary Book

is it sold yet?
  9. Kmaster2007

Vintage Steam Era parts and fittings catalogs.

Is the Carlisle joint station book for Carlisle Pa? I wanted to do a documentary for the WM or CVRR this year so i was wandering is that was CVRR
  10. Kmaster2007

No, i have the one from a flea market my mom went to a long time ago A video of the bell
  11. Kmaster2007

Need ID for these track maintenance machines.

Those are track cars. Any unusual trains like that are most likely on the MOW team
  12. Kmaster2007

I'm restoring a WRRS Bell so WRRS's successor sent me these official crossing bell diagrams. Here they are!
  13. Kmaster2007

Reading and Northern Trip

yep, i can see CSX slug GP30s run through my town sometimes but that's it really
  14. Kmaster2007

Train Crash Slides

Cool! My grandfather has slides of a lot of train things and from when he served in Vietnam
  15. Kmaster2007

HELP! Need info on switching in the US in the 40s

what is the movie called you made or are making?
  16. Kmaster2007

Another question: how were steam locomotives made/manufactured in the mid 1800s?

I mean i'm not a big nerd with 1800's steamers but they made them basically the same they just added more detail and some of the smaller things were different.
  17. Kmaster2007

Reading and Northern Trip

Yeah me too, I love the dynamic brake hump on top

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.