Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. PNWhogger

BNSF Suspends Grain Train Ops on Scenic Sub

BNSF has suspended loaded grain train operations on the Scenic Sub as of today. They will all run on the Lakeside/Fallbridge/Seattle sub. I am hearing that they may resume again in the Spring.
  2. PNWhogger

Rotary Hits The Scenic Sub(grade)

A little mishap on the BNSF rotary snowplow's journey from Klamath Falls, OR to Wenatchee, WA trip. The crew ran short of time so they were instructed to put their train away in the yard at Goldbar, WA. Well, They had to shove the track to make room for it and since there isn't a coupler on the...
  3. PNWhogger

BNSF Baretable Going Up the TMBL Mtn

There's a BNSF baretable at Auburn that will be handed off to the TMBL at Tacoma and it will be heading to Frederickson. Power is BNSF 1111 and CEFX 1020. Look for it on the 3.6%.
  4. PNWhogger

MSPOEVE Derails at Edwall

The MSPOEVE derailed 16 cars while coming out of the siding at Edwall last night. Don't know how long the line will be blocked.
  5. PNWhogger

Coal Trains Coming.....!

I was recently informed that BNSF will be running loaded coal trains over the Scenic sub in the near future. Also, I was told that the grain trains are working so well that BNSF plans to keep running them after the maintenance windows on the Fallbridge sub are complete.
  6. PNWhogger

Following Loaded Grain Over The Hill

I was in Wenatchee on Tuesday to ride a loaded grain train over the Scenic Sub from Wenatchee to Sky (Yep, I get paid to ride trains) and the hogger that caught it had caught three grain trains before this one so he didn't need a ride. A grain train earlier in the day had some problems on the...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.