Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. K5GBW

Washed Out Sky

One problem I run into on a regular basis is that I tend to wash out the sky in my images. Unfortunately, I do not have a UV filter for all of my lenses which tends to eliminate this problem. I have started to use the gradient filter in Lightroom 3 to add some of the color back into the sky. In...
  2. K5GBW

Tacoma, WA

I will be traveling to Tacoma, WA in the middle of October for work and will have a day or two to myself for some photography. Does anyone have some suggestions on places to railfan/photograph trains? Thank you.
  3. K5GBW

Nashville, TN

I've heard there are a couple of shortline railroads working in and around Nashville, TN. (Tennessee and Eastern?) Can anyone tell me about their operations? Location of yards, time train crews are usually on duty etc? I'm going to be spending 12 days in the area for work including 2 weekends...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.