Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. 2

Where is the Omaha Posse?

Thanks I did see some pics from the 72nd and Pacific area, hoping there will be some posts of the CNW trains towards the bridge at 60th and F
  2. 2

Where is the Omaha Posse?

Does anyone have pictures of the Chicago & North Western Railroad that ran along little papillion creek by Aksarben and over the 60th and F street rail bridge? I searched and found a post that might show some photos but the pictures don't show...
  3. 2

Mesa-Creamery Branch

Does anyone have any photos of this line during its operation in the 1930's, 40's, or 50's or any pictures of it up through the last 50 years?
  4. 2

Chicago & Northwestern railroad Omaha Nebraska

Saw the pics thanks....different line but do you also know of any pictures that show the old bridge that went over 30th avenue just south of Mckinley st?
  5. 2

Found the thread but after looking through the 45 pages I couldn't find any shots of the 72nd and Pacific crossing
  6. 2

Im looking for some pictures of the Chicago & Northwestern railroad that show the old crossing at 72nd street and Pacific or any other pictures that show the line from 1950's through the 1980s. Thanks

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.