Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. K

Gothenburg Depot

I shot this last weekend for a SketchUp project. It is sitting empty about a a mile and a half from it's original location
  2. Good morning from the GC

Good morning from the GC

3. K

Primary road frequencies UPRR

I was trying to confirm that at least through the Kearney sub area the UPRR primary road freq is 160.470, I also think that the North Platte terminal area is 160.935. Can anybody confirm this?
  4. K

What a happening group...not really

Another one from 2008 Somewhere in Dawson County, UP Kearney sub Enjoy.
  5. K

What a happening group...not really

looks a bit slow in here. I just wanted to share this photo, taken a few weeks ago from Buttermilk Curve, Buttermilk Hill, or Trainview Hill, west of Gothenburg. Not the best photo, and it was darned cold out there that morning.
  6. K

Comment by 'KC0QNB' in media 'Bring your marshmallows...'

Thats cool (hot) never seen that before, nice shot!
  7. K

Comment by 'KC0QNB' in media 'Tehachapi Work Train'

Not a bad shot, I know sometimes things just show up, like the shadow from the lower right headed for the loco's rear end, that was the first thing I saw when I looked at the picture. A bottom crop up to the middle tracks might be helpful.
  8. K

Show your face....LITERALLY!

All you need to do is resize the pics, try this Free and quite easy to use, if you need assistance PM me.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.