Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. wanabe conductor

W&LE derailment

Southbound WE train derailed both engines and two cars this moring.
  2. wanabe conductor

Alliance,Ohio 1-17-11

Hi guys. Went up to CP Alliance Monday. MOW crews were on track one causing a back up. There were trains sitting all over. Sorry for the stupid hair on my sensor. Time to get the camera cleaned.
  3. wanabe conductor

A BNSF day on the NCS

Yesterday's catch was a pair of Santa Fee war bonnets leading Q389 stopped at bridge 16. I included a shot of the Bridge 16 CPL's. Ahead of Q389 stopped at Lambert was K188 leading with a H2 BNSF unit.
  4. wanabe conductor

First pics of 2011

Ok folks im back! lol Had a chance to Stop by Berea,Ohio yesterday. Was kind of slow so i headed for Falls Jct to catch some W&LE action.
  5. wanabe conductor

My 2010 favs!

Here are my 2010 pick's. It was a fun year and I'm looking forward to 2011.
  6. wanabe conductor

Santa Train

Shelly Materials SD18M pauses in front of the old Atlantic & Great Western Railway Depot in Kent,Ohio after dropping off Santa down town. The depot is now the Pufferbelly Restaurant.
  7. wanabe conductor

BG 131 and some W&LE.

A nice surprise at BG 131. Q358 had two NS units at the point. The WE brought in two SD40's and a SW1500 to do some switching and pick up the mty stone train. WE 2662 with the ACY painted unit leads five cars to a plastic co. Koral
  8. wanabe conductor

This weeks catch

Here are some pics from the past week. Most are of the W&LE in Kent, Ohio.
  9. wanabe conductor

Some W&LE & CSX

The W&LE has the stone contract this year. First train of the year came today. Two SD40's and a SW1500 were the power.The 321 is a SD18 owned by Shelly Materials in Kent,Ohio.
  10. wanabe conductor

Chicago trip

Im back from Chicago and had a blast! Did not leave the downtown area but saw some cool stuff! Enjoy. Koral
  11. wanabe conductor

Chicago area question

I am sitting at the airport as I wright this waiting for my flight to Chicago. I am staying downtown at the La Quinta. Is there anywhere within walking distance of there to see some rail traffic? Any info will be help full. Thanks Koral

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com