Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

Westbound Zephyr Zephyr by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  2. Itsed65

Nothing special about this shot, other than the original file size was a whopping 9568 x 6376 pixels. The Sony A7r4 61mp senor leaves a ton of room for cropping. I mainly got it for wildlife, but had it with me this afternoon. BNSF 61MP by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  3. Itsed65

Messing around with my new Sony 200-600 CDTX 2007 by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  4. Itsed65

Dirty and Clean, Dirty and Clean by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  5. Itsed65

A couple of Dash 8's in fresh paint working the local job at Phillips 66 plant Fresh Paint on the Sunday Local by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  6. Itsed65

Thanks! From my understanding, and I may not phrase this just right, but Signal Overlap is the length of track beyond a stop signal that is proved to be clear of vehicles in the controls of the previous signal, as a safety margin, meaning the train should stop before that sign at a red signal...
  7. Itsed65

Creeping Into Collier by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  8. Itsed65

Another fun consist including a Dash 8 and an Genset, as well as a Ferromex unit Crossing the Highway by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  9. Itsed65

Same train heading toward the tunnel. Better view shows an EMD in the lead, a not very common sight on the Stockton Sub Ace in the Lead. by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  10. Itsed65

Trains of Edmonds, Washington

Glad to see you're out and about again Bill
  11. Itsed65

This was a nice show Pulling Power by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  12. Itsed65

Heading to Benicia for more cars Eastbound Vehicles by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  13. Itsed65

Yes, they have built a very nice bridge at our bay front park that allows for some great views of the tracks. A little bit closer here (one day I won't be so lazy and actually get up earlier enough where the sun is at my back for some better light on the east bounds). Along the Bay at Pinole by...
  14. Itsed65

Hot summer afternoon at Pinole (my home for now) East at Pinole by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  15. Itsed65

Was a tad green still on that day. We are in full brown mode now. Same train from same spot and camera: BNSF 4557 East by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  16. Itsed65

I love the compression you get with a 600mm(35mm equivalent) lens. Those cranes are miles behind the train. Train and Cranes by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  17. Itsed65

old soldiers Still Earning Their Keep by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  18. Itsed65

Caught a manifest doing a power re position the other day with 7 up front including an NS unit. Power Parade by lennycarl08, on Flickr Seven Strong by lennycarl08, on Flickr 4062 East at Christie by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  19. Itsed65

Been kinda quiet on this forum regarding the 4014.

Alas, the Challenger was beoming a danger to my license and insurnace rates, so it has moved on. It was just to fun to drive slow!
  20. Itsed65

Been kinda quiet on this forum regarding the 4014.

Lots of great stuff on Youtube and Flickr. Unfortunately I couldn't take time off work to drive 800 miles away and join thosuands of people chasing it all over.:rolleyes:

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com