Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. M

Chasing the CEBX 800 Schnabel Car

Last Saturday and Sunday, August 28th and 29th, I chased North America's largest railcar, the CEBX 800, from Blue Island, IL on the Indiana Harbor Belt, all the way out to near Galesburg, IL on the BNSF. The train traveled down the busy BNSF Chicago Sub in the wee hours of the morning on Sunday...
  2. M

So I was watching the Olympics....

I caught the end of the cross country skiing portion of the Nordic Combined (Ski Jump + 10km cross country) on Thursday night. With the medalists lined up as they would appear on the podium, I couldn't help but take a picture of my TV screen! From left to right: Johnny Spillane - US - Silver...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com