Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. G

Wenatchee Washington Radio Feed

Thanks Tom. It will be awhile before I am even ready to consider another location. I am involved with too many ATCS projects at this time. Gary Dunn Lind, WA KF7DGP
  2. G

At the request of the local host the feed is being discontinued. Too many issues. Sorry, Gary Dunn Lind, WA KF7DGP
  3. G

Well the latest problem at the location is ISP. The internet is dropping out and the ISP sees no problem. We are meeting Saturday. As of now Radio Reference asked if I would stop the stream until the internet situation can be addressed. Gary Dunn Lind, WA
  4. G

161.100 is the RR Freq. The Nav aid has been ruled out. I haven't had any more time to investigate. I look into it again when I go back out in March. Gary Dunn Lind, WA KF7DGP
  5. G

Pasco has been up for almost a year now. Gary Dunn Lind, WA KF7DGP
  6. G

Hello, Thanks guys enjoy the feed. It's turning into a bit of technical challenge to make the feed sound good. Hi tension power lines run near the location and inject a bit of buzz into the feed. Dirty insulators is the likely cause? I have begun the process to have the power company look...
  7. G

Hello, I have put up an audio feed in Wenatchee, Washington. http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=10540 Gary Dunn Lind, WA KF7DGP
  8. G

New Spokane Audio Feed

Pasco East dispatcher ends at Cheney, WA. A good 10 rail miles from Sunset Jct. and out of the intended coverage area for the feed To hear the Pasco East Dispatcher you may want to try my Adams County feed? http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=7326 This feed has other...
  9. G

New Spokane Audio Feed

Hello, I have just launched a Spokane audio feed. It covers both the UP and BNSF roads. It is running on a scanner at the moment but will receive a Motorola Radio within two weeks. http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=10541 Enjoy Gary Dunn Lind, WA KF7DGP
  10. G

Whitefish,MT audio stream

The interference has been tracked down and dealt with to eliminate the buzz. The radio squelch has been adjusted as well. I am listening to Amtrak number 8 at the depot as I type this posting. All seems well again. The host and myself will monitor this stream all day today and correct any...
  11. G

I have notified the host but it is the long weekend. Yeah, something has changed. I'll post when the problem is corrected. Thanks for the heads up. Gary Dunn Lind, WA KF7DGP
  12. G

Hello, Thanks to Leo Yudysky for hosting an audio stream. Those of you with ATCS monitor can download the Kootenai East Kit and can watch the action as well. The stream: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=8999 Enjoy Gary Dunn Lind, WA KF7DGP
  13. G

DPU Radio Freqs and Operation

Hello, Fast forward 5 months ahead and now there is software to decode the DPU communications. Matt Shelburne has developed a great program which can be downloaded from the SoftEOT group. http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/SoftEOT/ Matt also has developed software that decodes the HOT...
  14. G

New Pasco Washington Radio Feed

Hello, I have a new audio radio feed covering the Pasco, Washington area. It can be found here: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=8550 Enjoy. Gary Dunn Lind, WA KF7DGP
  15. G

Stampede Pass Diary

Hello, Let me jump in here and say that the computer was removed from it's mountain top location to be repaired. Due to weather and other factors it has not been returned and is located in Ellensburg area at this time. It will be returned to the mountain location soon. Additional sever...
  16. G

Two New Railroad Scanner Streams

Hello, I have installed a scanner at two of my ATCS host sites to stream the railroad communications. From my home in Lind I stream the Adams County Sheriff, Fire, and Road department. But of interest to railfans is the BNSF Lakeside Sub Dispatcher and White M.R.A.S., plus the UP AYER Sub...
  17. G

Stampede Pass Diary

ATCS Monitor shows the siding occupied, Gary Dunn Lind, WA
  18. G

Stampede Pass Diary

Try to understand that because one feed works without a problem does not mean the Stampede feed will work correctly as it is a different internet address. We do know that the Stampede feed works without problems for others so that does narrow down the troubleshooting You said you are on a...
  19. G

Stampede Pass Diary

With others not having a problem it must have something to do with your ISP connection? Since the feed has long periods of silence it may be an issue where the internet connection is dropped to save bandwidth by your ISP. I am just guessing here. Maybe if you ran a continuous ping to say...
  20. G

Stampede Pass Diary

Stream dropouts Too bad the the stream drops. I don't know a thing about Macs but if you can please try another media player. Just because the ITunes feed works on other streams it is not a good way to check. Each stream would be different. Others are not having trouble it appears? I hope...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com