Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. Itsed65

Been kinda quiet on this forum regarding the 4014.

Alas, the Challenger was beoming a danger to my license and insurnace rates, so it has moved on. It was just to fun to drive slow!
  2. Itsed65

Been kinda quiet on this forum regarding the 4014.

Lots of great stuff on Youtube and Flickr. Unfortunately I couldn't take time off work to drive 800 miles away and join thosuands of people chasing it all over.:rolleyes:
  3. Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

An SD70AH at the lead of a mixed freight A Bit of Everything by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  4. Itsed65

Enjoying our green hills while they last. Warming weather will turn them brown (Golden!) very soon. Sunday is for Empties by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  5. Itsed65

SD59MX at the head of a MOW ballast train Ballast Train by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  6. Itsed65

They are sitting on the spur at the Phillips 66 carbon plant in Rodeo California. They are holding until the UPS Z train passes, to make the run back to Richmond yard.
  7. Itsed65

Old GP60Ms Shorty by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  8. Itsed65

Some east coast visitors Tank Parade by lennycarl08, on Flickr Five Engines - Four Paint Schemes by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  9. Itsed65

Went out to the Western Railway Museum. This is a former Portland Traction Company Trolley Portland Traction in California by lennycarl08, on Flickr Trolley Man by lennycarl08, on Flickr A tour through the windfarms by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  10. Itsed65

Interesting trio of locos 3 Odd Fellows by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  11. Itsed65

Powering up at North Bay Direct Current by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  12. Itsed65

Speaking of GP60's...an old SP unit working Ozal Yard in Martinez Working Ozal by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  13. Itsed65

I agree. Same goes for the GP60M. The classic Warbonnet looked way better than this: Heading to North Bay by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  14. Itsed65

We had a very wet February, which meant lots of snow in the Sierra as well. Cal Zephyr got cancelled at Reno after a UP freight got derailed by an avalanche on Donner. No such dramatic weather here, but massive flooding up in the Russian River area. Sunday freight during a break in the clouds...
  15. Itsed65

An SD40-2 in the consist SD40-2 on the Road by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  16. Itsed65

Vehicle train in Franklin Canyon MP 1175 by lennycarl08, on Flickr Grungy SD70ACe ACe in the Rain by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  17. Itsed65

We are continuing to have a good rainy season for a change Vehicle Train on a Rainy Day by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  18. Itsed65

I read that they had positioned them up in Colfax a couple of weeks ago, but didn't hear anything further.
  19. Itsed65

Trains of Edmonds, Washington

Haven't heard anything this week, although I know they moved them up to Colfax during the last storm. It was really bad up there last weekend so I wouldn't be surprised.
  20. Itsed65

Container train passing Gately, the last siding before North Bay, only used for storing tables and wells, just as Chrisite is used. 8049 at Gately by lennycarl08, on Flickr

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com