Recent content by zartok-35

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'Route of the Skeena'

Very nice. Always great to see CN F-units!
  2. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'Sperry portrait'

You'd be surprised how many diesel powered things need water.
  3. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'CN Chappell train gearing up'

Illinois Central units aren't too unusual around here. Not anymore, anyway.
  4. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'CN Chappell train gearing up'

INTERLOPER! Saskatoon is my racket! Don't muscel in. :P At the CN Yards out here, don't stray too far from Burma Road. I'm sure the Railway forces were more than a little uneasy that day.
  5. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'CP 7019 S-2'

You haven't been putting in enough details with your pictures latley, Roman. Where is this engine? What Street corner is that?
  6. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'Richmond freight'

The current Model Railroader Track Planning book has a story about this railway.
  7. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'CSXT 7676 C40-8W'

BOO! CSX sucks! Get them outta' my town.
  8. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'CN Saskatoon'

A wonderful place! I want to model it in HO.
  9. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'Coors Golden Brewery'

Thats about as modern as they come! ...A WHOLE train?!?
  10. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'GSR Alberta bound'

We Saskatchewan folks have our own little piece of the Santa Fe. It's like Fort Madison in 1985!
  11. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'Panther Industries Inc.'

I've seen it a few times from the highway, but I've never been able to read what was written on that car. I susprected that was the Panther Packaging facility, it's listed in all my old Timetables.
  12. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media '2009 CP Holiday train'

http://zartok-35.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-finally-saw-cp-holiday-train-its.html
  13. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'Shuttlewagon SWX 35A'

Roman, you haven't been reaching your quota, latley!
  14. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'CEMR 4003 GP9RM'

More trains? Not really.
  15. zartok-35

Comment by 'zartok-35' in media 'Shuttlewagon SWX 35A'

I have some pictures I took out there...I haven't gotten around to posting them yet, though.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back