Recent content by UP3985

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. UP3985

Comment by 'UP3985' in media 'UP4141'

I saw that same train at 05:25 this morning passing Lloyd Yard in Spring, Texas headed Southbound.
  2. UP 4141 @ Spring Jct.

UP 4141 @ Spring Jct.

I took this on 1-3-06. This train also had the MP and Katy heritage units on it.
  3. TSRR RS2

TSRR RS2

I took this on July 2005 at the Rusk station on the Texas State Railroad
  4. UP3985

Comment by 'UP3985' in media 'Florida Fun Train'

That is one very colorful locomotive. Awesome shot.
  5. UP3985

Comment by 'UP3985' in media 'CSX 5959 into Houston'

That place looks very very familiar for some reason.
  6. UP3985

Comment by 'UP3985' in media 'POW!'

This shot is just plain awesome.
  7. UP3985

Comment by 'UP3985' in media 'Stained glass in Smithville'

That's a very cool shot.
  8. UP3985

Comment by 'UP3985' in media 'up 849'

That's one very unique shot. I like it though.
  9. SP 319

SP 319

Here is SP 319 as it passes Spring Jct. will an emtpy grainer on Aug. 29, 2005
  10. Cotton Belt Boxcar

Cotton Belt Boxcar

I took this last week at Spring Jct.
  11. Cotton Belt Boxcar

Cotton Belt Boxcar

I took this last week at Spring Jct.
  12. CHPJR

CHPJR

This is the CHPJR on March 14,2005 at Spring Jct.. It's headed back to the Powder River Basin to get reloaded.
  13. CHPJR

CHPJR

This is the CHPJR on March 14,2005 at Spring Jct.. It's headed back to the Powder River Basin to get reloaded.
  14. MC&SA #3

MC&SA #3

MC&SA #3 sits outside the shop at Camden, TX.
  15. UP3985

Comment by 'UP3985' in media 'UP 784 - Denison TX'

Cool Shot, That's an angle you don't see to often when looking at train pictures. BTW that Cessena has got to be one awesome railfan vehicle (aircraft).

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back