Recent content by steam4449

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. steam4449

Comment by 'steam4449' in media 'Black Widow Through Lake Oswego'

Nice catch! I wanted to see her leave Brooklyn on the Hauler as well, but I was too busy. Atleast someone caught her!
  2. steam4449

Comment by 'steam4449' in media 'Oregon Coast Explorer dinner train'

274 was actually borrowed from Doyle McCormack to the POTB because they're Heisler steam loco is out of service for a little bit.
  3. steam4449

Comment by 'steam4449' in media 'UP 1996 @ Brooklyn Yard'

I really love 1996. I need to catch 1996 in the daylight though. I've only seen it at night, http://steam4449.rrpicturearchives.net/archivethumbs.aspx?id=19915
  4. SP 1785

SP 1785

SP 1785 gets ready for Christmas
  5. SP&S 700

SP&S 700

The festive 700 sits at the Oaks Park Station
  6. Empire Builder "Mount Hood"

Empire Builder "Mount Hood"

7. SP&S 700 Pulls The Holiday Express

SP&S 700 Pulls The Holiday Express

The 700 pulls the Holiday Express back into Oaks Park station.
  8. SP&S 700 Pulls The Holiday Express

This is the turn where the 4449 & 700 derailed last year
  9. SP&S 700 Pulls The Holiday Express

This is the turn where the 4449 & 700 derailed last year
  10. SP&S 700 Pulls The Holiday Express

We take off after filling the Empire Builder "Mt. Hood" car with water.
  11. SP&S 700 Pulls The Holiday Express

We stopped to fill the Empire Builder "Mt. Hood" car with water
  12. SP&S 700 Pulls The Holiday Express

13. steam4449

Comment by 'steam4449' in media 'DLMX 644'

I think so. I can't think of any SDP40F's that run anymore besides 644.
  14. DLMX 644

DLMX 644

Running next to Keizer Rd.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back