Recent content by Ron Visockis

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Little red giant from MLW

Little red giant from MLW

Canadian Pacific in 1966 bought 51 of those MLW C-424 and today they are a few still running in Canada and in the USA
  2. VIA Blue Lady

VIA Blue Lady

One of 2 VIA E-8 ex CP 1800 & 1802
  3. R

Comment by 'Ron Visockis' in media 'March break souvenir'

Hello Anthony Thank you for the picture
  4. March break souvenir

March break souvenir

A vintage Old B&M F-7 in its original colors in 2006.Would you beleive it, this picture was taken by my 7 yrs old grandson especially for his Grand PA (me) Hopefully a future railfan photographer.Great job Anthony I am proud of you.
  5. Eastern Canada Blue-Green GE passenger loco

Eastern Canada Blue-Green GE passenger loco

VIA902 #56 from Toronto heading to Montreal at the Belleville Station on the official first day of Spring.
  6. Montreal Locomotive Work RS-10

Montreal Locomotive Work RS-10

This Ontario Northland, Montreal built RS-10 loco from the cold Northern part of Ontario is in Montreal CPRail Montreal diesel shops on a cold day of February-78 for a check up.
  7. R

Comment by 'Ron Visockis' in media 'Repainted GP9'

Thanks Chris for your high score of 10. I have few more I took this week that I may post later on. Have a nice day Ron
  8. Repainted GP9

Repainted GP9

New dress for a Chopped nose GP-9 in the 4000 series.
  9. Big Red MLW-Alco CPRail 4569

Big Red MLW-Alco CPRail 4569

Feshly painted out of the Montreal St.Luc Diesel shops.CPR had 29 of those M-630 3000hp. Retired in 1995.
  10. An other Canadian Pacific red lady

An other Canadian Pacific red lady

CPRail FP7 waiting in the cold Montreal winter to be call to hall the Canadian to Vancouver BC. Look at all the roof details: Icle breakers /Mars light. She is ready to tackel tunnels in the Canadain Rockies.
  11. 1 of 2 of this model on Canadian National

1 of 2 of this model on Canadian National

CN4001- one of two GP-35 on CN fresly painted but already in storage along with some GP-40
  12. CPRail Red Lady - 1948 E-8

CPRail Red Lady - 1948 E-8

CPRail train #41 from StJohn NB to Montreal QC Headed by one of only 3 CPRail E-8 built in La Grange in 1948 for the joint B&M/CP Montreal-Boston passenger train.
  13. VIA6424sideBUD_BellevilleON_Dec5-05RV

VIA6424sideBUD_BellevilleON_Dec5-05RV

VIA BUD for you
  14. Picture from the past

Picture from the past

This picture was taken at the Toronto CN passenger diesel shop called Spadina yrd. CN and VIA GM and MLw cab units in different paint scheme from 1979 circa.
  15. Circus B&A color scheme

Circus B&A color scheme

This classic color scheme looks good on either a Geep or covered wagon F-3

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back