Recent content by PNWhogger

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. PNWhogger

Questions For Employees.

It sounds like you've been talking to disgruntled employees. NS has a reputation of being strict on rules compliance. Follow the rules and you won't have any problems. If a conductor has an engineer's license then he can run if the engineer allows him to. As far as sleeping on a moving...
  2. PNWhogger

SD75i's on Z Train

I am enjoying my SD75I/SD75M combo on LNWE6271!
  3. PNWhogger

Another s/b Canadian grainer OT Sub 6/28

That's the way I help build it at Auburn Sunday night. I'm glad it's behaving.
  4. PNWhogger

Interesting Train on the Seattle Sub

Lead unit is the 5267. Kinpark is the destination. Looks to be near LA.
  5. PNWhogger

Interesting Train on the Seattle Sub

Yeah, GVBTKIN. I DP'd it last night at Auburn.
  6. PNWhogger

Stampede Pass Diary

Don't get your hopes up. Won't happen!
  7. PNWhogger

Stampede Pass Diary

There was an extra car. I can't remember the purpose of it but it was checking different track conditons than the regular geometry car.
  8. PNWhogger

Stampede Pass Diary

It was the geometry train. I rode it from Seattle to Ellensberg.
  9. PNWhogger

Stampede Pass Diary

They're supposed to do more testing next week with all 24 cars.
  10. Morning Crossing

Morning Crossing

An empty coal train is heading back to the PRB after unloading at Consumers Power in Essexville, MI.
  11. PNWhogger

Cab Graffiti

HH Green!
  12. PNWhogger

Westbound grainers over Stevens Pass.....

Yeah, I finally used up my bad luck tokens. It's all blue skies and sunshine from here.
  13. PNWhogger

I'm a grain train good luck charm :)
  14. PNWhogger

Busy day on the Scenic sub. An EB empty coal had DP problems in the tunnel and things snowballed from there. Lots of dead trains and dogcatches. The loaded grainer made it up and over Stevens without any problems (I was on board.)
  15. PNWhogger

NP 8mm, Stacy Street to Sumas, 1959

Was the current Boeing spur part of the old NP main line?

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.