Recent content by nldunne

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Rail level Interurban

Rail level Interurban

While travelling on the #1231, I took a rail level (cam on rail head) image of her at Granville Island Stop in Vancouver. I only had a couple of minutes for a quick image before she left on another run.
  2. #2860 Departing North Van in late 1980\'s

#2860 Departing North Van in late 1980\'s

#2860 is covered in steam as she departs North Van for Squamish in late \'80\'s.
  3. 2860 South at Porteau Cove in 1989

2860 South at Porteau Cove in 1989

This one has been updated on the P C - the coupler and headlight seem to stand out better.
  4. N

Comment by 'nldunne' in media 'Granville Island Diamond'

Thanks for the kind words, Caio
  5. Granville Island Diamond

Granville Island Diamond

This is an image done using the same techniques as the 2860 at Porteau.
  6. Motorman;s Salute

Motorman;s Salute

I am doing a totally different method of working up my images and this one from my videocam came out well for a test image.
  7. Black and White Trackwork

Black and White Trackwork

I am testing a P series Sony to see what it will do on my test site wtih white and black. It looks like it does a reasonable job on a bright day.
  8. N

Comment by 'nldunne' in media 'C N 7055 and 7043 Rail Level at New Westminster'

16csvt! Sadly to say, I did not have a pair of gloves in my camera bag or I would have used them. Norm Dunne
  9. C N 7055 and 7043 Rail Level at New Westminster

C N 7055 and 7043 Rail Level at New Westminster

About 1.15 p m Saturday afternoon I caught the train shut down outside the New West Market area. I wish the powers that be would send the spray train through the area and knock down the weeds. Horm Dunne
  10. C N 2606 and 5744 at speed westbound at Fort Langley on a container train

C N 2606 and 5744 at speed westbound at Fort Langley on a container train

C N 2606 and 5744 Westbound at Fort Langley, B C, at speed from moving video tape with a solid container train.
  11. Ganville Island Diamond

Ganville Island Diamond

Rails in the pavement that lead to nowhere but create an interersting pattern
  12. N

Comment by 'nldunne' in media 'In the shadow of downtown'

Ken! I would like to ask a question. What are your thoughts about bringing the right edge of the scene to the left edge of the buildings on the right side of the frame? Along with that, I was wondering what your thought is about bringing up the bottom to the top of the grass? I find my...
  13. M O B Train Arriving Gstaad Switzerland

M O B Train Arriving Gstaad Switzerland

M O B train (blue and white) arriving in Gstaad in 2000 fwatchead by yard switcher
  14. Sunbathing on the way to the Gornergrat

Sunbathing on the way to the Gornergrat

With the Materhorn looking on the far left, a sunbather ejoys the sun on the way to the Gornergrat in Switzerland. Taken from our train gong to Zermatt

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back