Recent content by Nahalle

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. Nahalle

Video of Warbonnet 782 leading Amtrak Coast Starlight 11 - Oregon

A rare sight to behold... MZZoVHca8As
  2. Nahalle

Bnsf warbonnet 752 leading Amtrak #11

I assume the power was put on in Seattle. For sure was not taken off in Portland. The train is on time so watch out NorCal it's coming your way.
  3. Nahalle

4WD necessary for Needles Sub? and some other planning questions

I flew down to L.A. in august 2011 and rented a Hyundai. Took that car all over the Needles sub in 116 degree heat, up Cajon pass trails, out on an occasional dirt road at Topock grade, and paced hotshots at 75mph. In hindsight I did some crazy things with that car, but I always kept food, a...
  4. Nahalle

Kalama, Washington---One Of My Favorite Railfan Spots

I gotta totally agree with you on that. Quite a few of my videos have been shot from the tracks in Kalama. Whenever I have a chance its one of my first choices for action. The Burger Basket across the freeway has excellent food as well.
  5. Nahalle

Railfanning Gervais, Oregon: Coast Starlight with a Gevo, QPDRV with Boy Scout 2010

A nice variety this afternoon of railfanning. xvCLXjq7x6M
  6. Nahalle

Video of Railfanning Vancouver, WA in the snow

A rare snowfall appears when a friend an I took a railfan trip to Vancouver. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the beauty of trains in the snow! LB4DMNz4bws
  7. Nahalle

Video of QDPRV-18 through Salem, OR with Boy Scout 2010 loco

Today's "Q" has a rare and brand new SD70ACe in the lead. Usually this train is heavy on GE power. Third out in the consist is the Boy Scout Gevo #2010, heads up northern California! RP07aPKPNM8
  8. Nahalle

Portland & Western train 664 in the snow, Oregon

Check out my video of Portland & Western train 664 operating in Tigard, Oregon. It just so happened to be snowing a bit this day. Please rate and subscribe for the best of Willamette Valley Railfanning. XVt_s6IPPac
  9. Nahalle

Night Railfanning Salem, Oregon 2-12-13

I had an hour free so I headed out to a favorite night spot 5 minutes from my house to catch a few trains. xBTt2Ba7TOw
  10. Nahalle

Canon T3I?

A review from Neilybobmojo - The Willamette Valley Railfan I own a T3i and a 7D. I use both of them daily for pictures and video. Video quality is amazing on both, but the T3i has a bit of an edge, with the ability to crop and zoom within the video frame. Most of my videos were shot with the...
  11. Nahalle

Northwest Railfanning Recap

Just a small sampling of my railfanning the Pacific Northwest of Oregon and southwest Washington. 0IaA_ttbbUI
  12. Nahalle

Portland & Western through Salem, Oregon

This is video of the PNWR "Oregon Electric Express" heading through Salem, Oregon. Street running is a common sight on this line in downtown. Enjoy :) SbZroxHgDiE
  13. Nahalle

Railfanning Vancouver, Washington - Video

I had a free morning in Vancouver so of course I did some railfanning! UP, BNSF, and Amtrak Cascades all come through in just a few short hours. Also, maintenance on the swing bridge along with an opening and closing can be seen. Enjoy! :) X7TsTdmCMOs
  14. Nahalle

Video of BNSF 5645 leading a manifest at Klamath Falls, OR

From my early August trip to southern Oregon... 5I6bfQMwRxU
  15. Nahalle

UP 7778 leading Amtrak Cascades 504

Video of UP 7778 leading a very late Amtrak Cascades train 504 north at Perkins Road near Salem, Oregon on August 11th, 2012 GN0fJIWkjUA

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.