Recent content by moodykb

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. M

Comment by 'moodykb' in media 'KO TRAIN'

Trash I guess been a long time since i took this photo. those locos are not even on that line anymore. the 9004 is in Texas and the 7001 is one the Wichita line know.
  2. Blue loco

Blue loco

3. FURX 7249

FURX 7249

SD40-2
  4. M

Comment by 'moodykb' in media 'Side by side'

Did you take that picture from the UNITED parking lot?
  5. M

Comment by 'moodykb' in media 'Horse Overshadows the Cows'

I like to shoot from that rest stop also.
  6. M

Comment by 'moodykb' in media 'Plenty of Old Stuff'

East Amarillo,Tx, eastbound train about to pass under the grand street overpass. nice am shot!!
  7. M

Comment by 'moodykb' in media 'ATOMIK'

COOL !!!!! ART WORK
  8. M

Comment by 'moodykb' in media 'SD50's In Fresh Paint'

I took a good roster shot of the 5105 at the Watco shop in Wichita,Ks Feb 1 2009
  9. M

Comment by 'moodykb' in media 'GP30!'

Who owns the GP30? where was it taken?
  10. M

Comment by 'moodykb' in media 'Conductor CP Rail #9776'

You should always expect a train on any track at any time. Same should be said for railfans with cameras also. You (employee) should do the right when no one is looking.
  11. WAMX 5004 repaint

WAMX 5004 repaint

East of Kingman,Ks waiting for a crew.
  12. BNSF 2203

BNSF 2203

BNSF train in the Stillwater Central yard. Long live the SANTA FE, bnsf is on the side of the unit but at the angle I was at I think it looks better.
  13. M

Comment by 'moodykb' in media 'wamx 4047'

Not any more, being repainted. thanks for the 9
  14. wamx 4047

wamx 4047

new power for wamx

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back