Recent content by IABNSF

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. I

Fall in Western Iowa

Nice set also Allan!! The shots up on the hill looking down is really cool. I like pictures like that.
  2. I

Fall in Western Iowa

Nice set of Pics Brad!! Love the farm in the back ground.
  3. I

WSOR's L249

Great Pictures Eric. That last pic railroads seem to do that now and then. No Respect for the railfan photographer after a good shot ;)
  4. I

Awesome Saturday

Thanks Jon Before it was painted it had BN972558 on it. I didn't see any numbers after it was painted. It was a wrecked unit and they fixed it. The units were dead. Not for sure what they are going to do with them. They are waiting for Relco to do something with them. Here is a...
  5. I

Awesome Saturday

Thanks. Yes it does.
  6. I

Awesome Saturday

Thanks. They didn't have the power unit hooked up to it at that time. It was still being painted. They sent it out before I could get any pics of them together:(
  7. I

Awesome Saturday

Thanks and yes it would be.
  8. I

Awesome Saturday

Thanks Gary. I seen a couple others like that here before. What is really sad is they get repainted Orange and black.
  9. I

Awesome Saturday

Thanks Buddy. Not to often do I see two like that on a coal train. Mostly on freight trains.
  10. I

Awesome Saturday

Thankyou Ron. Thanks Ed Thanks. I think Relco is painting another one with the Black & organge "Swoosh" also. I don't think it is done yet.
  11. I

Sunday's Catch

Great catches Ed.
  12. I

Awesome Saturday

A really nice Saturday to take pictures. I even got lucky and caught an IC&E train on the tressel in Monroe County, Iowa. Here are my better pics. I wonder if this is the first Rotary Snow Plow Painted with the BNSF Paint?
  13. I

Two Classics

Nice bug Brad.
  14. I

My first photos posted, ever.

Great shots and welcome to the forum Alcofan. I'm still learning myself on the photography thing. I got along ways to go. I will look forward seeing more pics from you.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.