Recent content by Halton Hills

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. Halton Hills

Recognize This ?

. yep.......that's the one......Thank You very much...... :cool: .
  2. Halton Hills

Recognize This ?

. LOL.....I've had a good life...... ;) .
  3. Halton Hills

Recognize This ?

. A long while ago I rented a TM5500 Trackmobile out to a customer (the one in my avatar) We took it on a long training run up into the high country in Pennsylvania. Would appreciate if someone could identify the location of this bridge. First shot is the approach as we were about to...
  4. Halton Hills

Very bad tracks, Minnesota Valley Railway

To operate on track like that is borderline criminal behavior. There is no excuse to allow track to deteriorate that far. Foregoing basic maintenance simply equates to negligence. .
  5. Halton Hills

Tilt Shift

. yep.....very cool......Thanks for posting...... :cool: I'll jump on the bandwagon too and do some noodling in PhotoShop as well..... LOL .
  6. Halton Hills

What's wrong with this picture?

. You would think the tapered underline would have helped him choose the next letter...... :rolleyes: .
  7. Halton Hills

Black Ice Pond Hockey

. wow........nature just never disappoints...... ;) . zDOenPClf24 iwvfYmpYdaM .
  8. Halton Hills

RFI....SW1200 or NW2 ?

. Thanks.....I thought it was an NW2 as well (the steeper hood slope at the cab, the half height grill, and the lack of upper side louvers, etc.) I just needed confirmation as it's being represented to me as an SW1200 Thanks again..... ;) .
  9. Halton Hills

RFI....SW1200 or NW2 ?

. Request for Information.......SW1200 or NW2 ? I don't have my books handy so a little help would be appreciated from the experts..... ;) . . . . .
  10. Halton Hills

BNSF Selling units on Ebay. Is this a Joke?

It's a reasonable expense considering my buyers were thousands of miles away. It's a market I never could have accessed via traditional advertising. .
  11. Halton Hills

. I've sold Trackmobiles on eBay.......got paid by wire transfer......so anything is possible...... ;) .
  12. Halton Hills

. Looks legit...... oeBin Ltd. has them listed on their website. .
  13. Halton Hills

need date help with ancient SP flatcar

. Looking at the photo......and I may be mistaken.....but is it possible the car number is five digits as opposed to four? It almost looks like there may be a ghost of perhaps an "8" hiding in the shadow between the "9" and the "3" Either that or I'm just seeing things :eek: :) .
  14. Halton Hills

Trojans(computure hickup)

. Even though your machine may appear to be ok.....it's always a good idea to run several different programs for a complete cleansing. I strongly suggest you run Spybot found here: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/spybotsd/index.html As well, run Malwarebytes found here...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.