Recent content by foxheadlocal

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Westbound Freight Near Tonga'

Not much trace of there ever having been a town there.
  2. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Pop Bottle'

Was prolly aiming for the stack.
  3. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Pulled Drawbar'

Classic. Reminds me of kicking centerbeams too hard. Heh.
  4. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'BOCoach'

Ewe. The old National's obscar, I believe.
  5. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Erie Water Tower'

On UP, that would be "in service" condition.
  6. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Ever wounder whats behind that bludge behind the cab on EMD's'

If thats the clean air cabinet, I hate to see the insides of the dirty air cabinet.
  7. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Big Block V8'

Prolly an SW7/8/9?
  8. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'Switch at night'

But what's it look like busted?
  9. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'WE 3067 Engineers Side'

Through the midwest, not around it!
  10. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'BN 4010'

A rarity! Bad visibility but not too shaby on performance from what the vets tell me.
  11. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'AOK 4098 - Mc Alester OK'

Classy reuse of the Rock colors.
  12. F

Comment by 'foxheadlocal' in media 'CORP @ Weed'

Cool. Very cool.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back