Recent content by csx699

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. CSX 500 in 12 degree weather

CSX 500 in 12 degree weather

the spirit of grafton sitting after a snow fall it was 12 degrees outside windchill made it negative 1
  2. WE 200

WE 200

Wheeling and Lake Erie 200 the Ohio bicentenial locomotive its a GP35-3
  3. C

Comment by 'csx699' in media 'NS_Chicago_Line_036'

great shot man i like how you can see the curve like that and i like the bobcats on the flat cars right about the middle of the curve
  4. KCS 650

KCS 650

the autumn colors peaking through the trees as kcs 650 passes through csx lima yard
  5. csx_work_crew

csx_work_crew

csx crews working at Erie junction in south Lima Ohio.
  6. I_O_local

I_O_local

I&O local backing into the yard with the conductor hanging on the back in Lima Ohio at Ford Park
  7. C

Comment by 'csx699' in media 'Toledo,Ohio Amtrak Station'

i remember this night what a cold one
  8. P3160166

P3160166

BNSF 6046 an es44ac heading Southbound out of Lima Yard on 3/16/07. Still looking clean and shiny

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back