Recent content by Bill Anderson

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. Bill Anderson

CSX - Sand patch. Cumberland and grafton

I am into unusual diesel locomotive numbers. Just noticed CSX 222. Three deuces. Cool number.
  2. Bill Anderson

How do I find a map of a subdivision to run a mile post?

Railroad time tables (if they are still used any more) typically show maps and the mile posts of sidings. See if you can find an old timetable for the railroad you are interested in.
  3. Bill Anderson

Adventures at Ashland, NE

Let the sunshine in. :cool:
  4. Bill Anderson

Maine Narrow gauge railroad museum

I assume that is the famous Maine 2 foot gauge.
  5. Bill Anderson

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

And we have not seen the sun in a month.
  6. Bill Anderson

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

I think that is sunshine but I cannot remember. :rolleyes:
  7. Bill Anderson

Kits For Sale

Nice diorama.
  8. Bill Anderson

Ft. Worth Sub

Nice to see some sunshine. :cool: Nothing but rain up here in the PNW. :mad:
  9. Bill Anderson

Where is the Omaha Posse?

The Belles are always cool, never cold. :cool:
  10. Bill Anderson

hey from miami

Create a new thread for the FEC in the Eastern US Railroad section and post your photos there. http://www.railroadforums.com/forum/index.php?forums/railroad-photos-and-trip-reports-eastern-us.27/ A bit of narrative describing the photos and how you took them is also interesting. Be sure to...
  11. Bill Anderson

hey from miami

I saw your post about the caboose roof. I hope you will photograph the Florida East Coast Railway. It will be nice to see photos of something on the east coast other than NS or CSX.
  12. Bill Anderson

hey from miami

Welcome aboard. Do you have a favorite railroad in the Miami area?
  13. Bill Anderson

Indiana greeting

Welcome aboard.
  14. Bill Anderson

Need help with train derailment speed

Scroll to 4:35 to see the "fakiest" derailment scene ever shown on TV.
  15. Bill Anderson

Adventures at Ashland, NE

I like that close up of the bare trees + train. You guys should all meet up at a local coffee shop and talk trains.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.