Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
kenw

Heading home

3985 heads back home after a crowd-pleasing visit to Houston for the Super Bowl.

South Houston.

Canon 10D, 28-135IS at 135MM, (approx 200mm 1.6x equiv) 1:1 crop from 2k x 3k original.
outstanding Mr Kenw!! our customer at Kelsey-Sebold Medical Clinic watched her heading out on Monday..She goes "there goes the steam engine"...

Outstanding. Did you all notice the rail under that beast? Yikes. Of course I do realize it is part and parcel of the telephoto. I like the effect though.

That's one heck of a picture. That looks like a good canidate for the "in your face" contest.

That's one heck of a picture. That looks like a good canidate for the "in your face" contest.

No one needs me to say it, but WOW! WOW! WOW!
THAT'S DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS!!

C
Ken,

I moved it to "Editors Choice Gallery". If someone wants to argue with me, send um over.

WOW, from the looks of the track, conditions for a De-railment looked high!!! I can almost feel the million pound THUNDER! Thanks for the pic post.

C
3/4 wedgie? what 3/4 wedgie? That there is a book cover! Aren't you glad you had that there Canon! It's a CD cover too! How much do you think UP would pay for that shot? Ken, are you getting the hint?

Media information

Category
Union Pacific - 3985 and 844
Added by
kenw
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.