2-6-2ST Canfor #112 started life out in 1923 when it was build by Baldwin, builders #56323, weight 90 tons. Bought new by Snoqualmie FallsLumber Company as #6. It was later sold to Weyerhaeuser. In 1947, it was bought by Canfor, shipped to the northern end of Vancouver Island and renumbered to 112 and used as a relief engines in Woss, BC. Retired in 1968 it was first put on display in Nimpkish but was moved in 1970 to it's current location outside the offices in Beaver Cove. It's gotten in bad condition after almost 40 years sitting in the forest in virtually the middle of nowhere. It has a large cut in the stack showing that it might have had early stages of scrapping start before display. It's got moss and plants growing in, around and on it. And in recent years the smokebox door and numberplate were stolen.