Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

CP RCMP Musical Ride
C

CP RCMP Musical Ride

The CP train at Neepawa on Christmas Day had 3
Units with the RCMP Musical Ride Logo.
R
Are you sure it was CP 104? Those trains were last re-routed onto the mainline.

C
I am not sure, that was a guess. When was 103 and 104 re-routed onto the mainline?

R
Not sure, sometime before November 15, 2010. This is most likely CP 453. CP 290/291 are the only other daily trains but they have run-through US Power so no 9100s, quite a few lessors & SOO though. Still waiting for DME/ICE units.

C
Thanks for the information. I gave my CP Friend a list of train numbers that in
August I was informed. I will list them for you. 454 and 455 are junk trains
452 and 453 are junk overflow, 600 series are potash 630 and 641, 345, 326, 344 such are grain. This was No. trains as August 2010. If you can help me with
the trains on the CP PNL it sure would be appreciated.

R
As of November 15, 2010 CP 454/455 are now 452/453, 290/291 (Chicago - Saskatoon) have been added. CP 103/104 come and go based on track work being done etc.

Media information

Category
Canadian Pacific
Added by
chaloner2008
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back