Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

CN Chappell train gearing up
K

CN Chappell train gearing up

Very seldom do I get the opportunity to acctually drive deep into CN's Chappell yard in Saskatoon. A friend of mine was making the trip south, and I decided to join him, on the condition that we could visit both CN and CP yards. Its a good chance to view some unique motive power in comparison to the same old Geeps in PA. I took stock of the IC 1022 unit, the very first IC unit in Saskatoon that I've seen.
INTERLOPER! Saskatoon is my racket! Don't muscel in. :p

At the CN Yards out here, don't stray too far from Burma Road. I'm sure the Railway forces were more than a little uneasy that day.

Yeah, I was suprised I made it out that far, but the switching guys didn't mind me, and this consist completely ignored me. Caught a GMD1 in action though and that was a blast from the past.

Media information

Category
Canadian National
Added by
KermitC
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back