• Recent Activity Widget

njurgensen

Lincoln, NE area shots

Thread Starter: njurgensen

This will be a thread where I dump any and all pictures RR associated that I take in and around Lincoln. I attend the University of Nebraska and my parking lot is right next to the busy Creston Sub northeast of Hobson Yard...

Last Post By: papio Today, 10:08 AM Go to last post
    ben

North Louisiana & Arkansas updates

Thread Starter: ben

any new updates on this new short line?

Last Post By: TimRobbins Yesterday, 04:04 PM Go to last post
    crazyace777

BNSF Red River Valley Sub action 7-5-14

Thread Starter: crazyace777

To end my vacation I decided to pay a visit to the BNSF Red River Valley Sub that runs between Amarillo and Wichita Falls, TX and is part of the BNSF's Texas Coal Corridor. Traffic has always been hit or miss on this sub, and with the ongoing work at Tower 55 they tend to run trains in fleets. ...

Last Post By: crazyace777 Today, 03:29 PM Go to last post
    papio

Not A Good Day For AMTK #6

Thread Starter: papio

Driving to Oreapolis this morning I came across a very late eb California Zephyr stopped just north of the wye. What caught my eye was that the power (two Genesis units) was uncoupled from the train. I wasn't able to find out why, but the crew was using the wye to place the second unit in the lead...

Last Post By: Trainfanne54 07-28-2014, 09:22 PM Go to last post
    papio

Recent Shots

Thread Starter: papio

Here are some shots from the past month… First up is a UP Falls City Sub manifest that was tied down at this out-of-service grade crossing in La Platte NE. Some shots from BNSF’s Creston Sub at Oreapolis NE… ...

Last Post By: WhoWantsTrained Yesterday, 02:57 AM Go to last post
    brad_in_omaha

NS1065 S&A Heritage Unit

Thread Starter: brad_in_omaha

NS1065 S&A Heritage Unit Thanks to a heads up yesterday morning, I was able to catch the NS1065 1. 2.

Last Post By: WhoWantsTrained Yesterday, 02:54 AM Go to last post
  • Find Us On Facebook!

• Railroad News Categories

• Categories Widget (Show All)