• Recent Activity Widget

Bill Anderson

Mile Post 18 news

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

Rather than start a new thread every time something news worthy passes by MP 18, I am going to post it on this thread. Others are welcome to post their photos here if they too see something interesting roll through Edmonds. Today a private car was attached to the rear of the eastbound Empire...

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Today, 12:22 AM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Pity Mile Post 17

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

Located at the entrance to the Edmonds off leash dog beach, MP 17 has always lived in the shadow of its more glamorous and reknown older sister, MP 18.

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Today, 12:13 AM Go to last post
    BNSFEng

Vancouver, WA Rail Project

Thread Starter: BNSFEng

With major construction to begin later this year in Vancouver, WA, I wanted to begin a thread and include the "before" pictures for those of you who may never venture there. Since I am currently running the Sounder out of Everett for another week I won't be down on the South Pool until next month...

Last Post By: markgillings Yesterday, 07:17 PM Go to last post
    Bob

West Vancouver Freight Access Projects

Thread Starter: Bob

We have an on-going thread about the changes in Vancouver, WA. I thought it might be interesting for folks to see the final product. Here's a link to the Port of Vancouver website with details on the work. http://www.portvanusa.com/key-projects/west-vancouver-freight-access/

Last Post By: Bob Today, 12:11 PM Go to last post
  • Find Us On Facebook!

• Railroad News Categories

• Categories Widget (Show All)