RailroadData.com Railroad Links Directory and Search Engine

• Recent Activity Widget

Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

Thread Starter: Itsed65

I live in Pinole CA, so I am pretty fortunate to live very close to some great areas to watch trains. I am constantly, if not always successfully, trying to improve my photographic skills, and with the great weather we have had lately around these parts, I have been taking a lot of pics, so I...

Last Post By: Itsed65 11-18-2017, 11:47 PM Go to last post
    USSHelm

Tales of Tower 17

Thread Starter: USSHelm

Back home in Texas after wrapping up freshman year at LA Tech. I live in Richmond, which is next door to Rosenberg, a crossroads for KCS, UP, and BNSF. The UP Glidden, BNSF Galveston, and KCS Rosenberg subs all intersect in Rosenberg. Dozens of trains daily, lots of photo opportunities. Tower 17...

Last Post By: Itsed65 Yesterday, 06:16 PM Go to last post
    USSHelm

Tales of the Meridian Speedway

Thread Starter: USSHelm

Over the past two weeks I've gotten an ATCS monitoring system operational. Radio Shack Pro-97 and a Larsen UHF whip on my trunk. This has saved a lot of time hunting down the spotty traffic here on the Speedway. After seeing what Bill Anderson has done with the Seattle area at MPs 17 and 18, and...

Last Post By: USSHelm Yesterday, 02:41 PM Go to last post
    BNSFEng

Rare GP 60M @ Interbay, WA and in new paint BNSF paint scheme.

Thread Starter: BNSFEng

When I went by Interbay with my commuter train, this evening, I saw the first GP60M in Seattle in many years plus the very first one in the BNSF orange and green scheme that I've seen. Engine was BNSF 104. Don't know if it's just visiting or is joining the 4 GP60 B units in the area for local work...

Last Post By: BNSFEng Yesterday, 05:51 PM Go to last post
    Yard Limit

BNSF 1770 Meets AMTK 821 in Bernalillo, NM

Thread Starter: Yard Limit

Fall is a beautiful time of year in New Mexico and the world's largest cottonwood tree forest starts to turn yellow. What could be better than a blue and yellow BNSF legacy locomotive pulling the Lamy Local? The dispatcher puts him on the siding at Bernalillo, giving me a perfect opportunity to...

Last Post By: Yard Limit 11-18-2017, 12:38 PM Go to last post
  • Find Us On Facebook!

• Railroad News Categories

• Categories Widget (Show All)