• Recent Activity Widget

Bill Anderson

Mile Post 18 news

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

Rather than start a new thread every time something news worthy passes by MP 18, I am going to post it on this thread. Others are welcome to post their photos here if they too see something interesting roll through Edmonds. Today a private car was attached to the rear of the eastbound Empire...

Last Post By: coopers 08-31-2014, 09:51 PM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Birds of Mile Post 18

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

There is so much more to photograph at MP 18 than just trains. I love taking photos of eagles and osprey, especially when I can catch an osprey diving for fish. Today I got some shots of an osprey diving near the ferry dock. It came up empty handed and flew further north, where it met with...

Last Post By: coopers 08-31-2014, 09:50 PM Go to last post
    coopers

My WA photos

Thread Starter: coopers

Hi everyone, New to the forum. I have loved trains my whole life but just now taking the time to really understand them and watch them/photograph them. I don't have any fancy camera so excuse the quality. One thing I'm reading up on are the signals and their meaning. I'm still confused (maybe...

Last Post By: coopers 08-31-2014, 09:46 PM Go to last post
    markgillings

BNSF track projects, WA State 2014

Thread Starter: markgillings

BNSF has some capacity-expansion and long-needed maintenance projects lined up for Washington in 2014. On February 7, a tie gang will begin on the Sumas Sub installing almost 42,000 ties between Sedro Wooley and Sumas. They will be doing that into mid-March. On March 12, a shoulder ballast...

Last Post By: bcp 08-31-2014, 09:27 PM Go to last post
  • Find Us On Facebook!

• Railroad News Categories

• Categories Widget (Show All)