RailroadData.com Railroad Links Directory and Search Engine

• Recent Activity Widget

Bill Anderson

Mile Post 18 news

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

Rather than start a new thread every time something news worthy passes by MP 18, I am going to post it on this thread. Others are welcome to post their photos here if they too see something interesting roll through Edmonds. Today a private car was attached to the rear of the eastbound Empire...

Last Post By: Yard Limit Yesterday, 12:15 PM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Pity Mile Post 17

Located at the entrance to the Edmonds off leash dog beach, MP 17 has always lived in the shadow of its more glamorous and reknown older sister, MP 18.

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Yesterday, 11:14 PM Go to last post
    USSHelm

Tales of Tower 17

Thread Starter: USSHelm

Back home in Texas after wrapping up freshman year at LA Tech. I live in Richmond, which is next door to Rosenberg, a crossroads for KCS, UP, and BNSF. The UP Glidden, BNSF Galveston, and KCS Rosenberg subs all intersect in Rosenberg. Dozens of trains daily, lots of photo opportunities. Tower 17...

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Yesterday, 10:38 PM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

An Afternoon at Pt. Edwards: A Railroad Play

I am going to do something different from my usual posts to the MP 17 and MP 18 threads. Thursday afternoon (6/22/17) my son and I went up to Pt. Edwards and set up my camera equipment at a viewpoint on Pine St. above the condos that appear in the background of many of my photos. I will write...

Last Post By: USSHelm 06-23-2017, 10:17 PM Go to last post
    Yard Limit

Amtrak 7, An Oil Train, and Power Moves

Thread Starter: Yard Limit

A weekend in Port Angeles, WA gives us the opportunity to video some of the ships that come close to drop of their pilots before heading down the Strait of Juan de Fuca. A cold morning at Carkeek Park north of Seattle reveals just one train; Amtrak 7, the Empire Builder. Back along the...

Last Post By: Yard Limit Yesterday, 09:07 AM Go to last post
  • Find Us On Facebook!

• Railroad News Categories

• Categories Widget (Show All)