RailroadData.com Railroad Links Directory and Search Engine

• Recent Activity Widget

Bill Anderson

Mile Post 18 news

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

Rather than start a new thread every time something news worthy passes by MP 18, I am going to post it on this thread. Others are welcome to post their photos here if they too see something interesting roll through Edmonds. Today a private car was attached to the rear of the eastbound Empire...

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Yesterday, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

Thread Starter: Itsed65

I live in Pinole CA, so I am pretty fortunate to live very close to some great areas to watch trains. I am constantly, if not always successfully, trying to improve my photographic skills, and with the great weather we have had lately around these parts, I have been taking a lot of pics, so I...

Last Post By: Itsed65 Yesterday, 12:17 PM Go to last post
    DelmonteX

Sound Transit Lakewood Extension Photos

Thread Starter: DelmonteX

I thought I'd take a few minutes and post some photos I've been taking over the last couple of months. The work on the M St to Lakewood section is moving along pretty fast and is quite impressive. 1) From the Union St overpass looking North (railroad). The Birdseye lead is on the left and a...

Last Post By: KristopherJ 02-21-2017, 07:45 PM Go to last post
    KristopherJ

King Street / Amtrak Coach Yard

Thread Starter: KristopherJ

I'm going to start a new thread because the "Seattle Construction" thread is getting too long. With the removal of the Royal Brougham crossing panels, it can't be to far off before track improvements begin. According to the WSDOT website the project is to be completed by 2011. Photo 1, the...

Last Post By: BNSFEng Yesterday, 02:18 PM Go to last post
    popismooth

CN Candidate pool

Thread Starter: popismooth

I interviewed with CN back in late May and I didn't get hired for a position but was placed in their candidate pool. They said that they will use people from the candidate pool as positions become available but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long they have had to wait before being...

Last Post By: Chris de Vries Today, 09:36 AM Go to last post
    Sean R Das

Questions Re: Stock Cars in Winter

Thread Starter: Sean R Das

Hello. Although the era of the railroad livestock car has been over for more than 40 years, they are still interesting cars. However, I have some questions regarding their operation, specifically in Winter. Stock cars are slatted to give the critters ventilation. However, what did railroads...

Last Post By: bcp Today, 11:37 AM Go to last post
  • Find Us On Facebook!

• Railroad News Categories

• Categories Widget (Show All)