RailroadData.com Railroad Links Directory and Search Engine

• Recent Activity Widget

Bill Anderson

Mile Post 18 news

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

Rather than start a new thread every time something news worthy passes by MP 18, I am going to post it on this thread. Others are welcome to post their photos here if they too see something interesting roll through Edmonds. Today a private car was attached to the rear of the eastbound Empire...

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Yesterday, 08:18 PM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Pity Mile Post 17

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

Located at the entrance to the Edmonds off leash dog beach, MP 17 has always lived in the shadow of its more glamorous and reknown older sister, MP 18.

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Today, 08:21 AM Go to last post
    USSHelm

Tales of Tower 17

Thread Starter: USSHelm

Back home in Texas after wrapping up freshman year at LA Tech. I live in Richmond, which is next door to Rosenberg, a crossroads for KCS, UP, and BNSF. The UP Glidden, BNSF Galveston, and KCS Rosenberg subs all intersect in Rosenberg. Dozens of trains daily, lots of photo opportunities. Tower 17...

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Yesterday, 08:22 AM Go to last post
  • RailroadForums.com - Railroad Forum and Photo Gallery RSS Feed

by Published on 06-02-2013 08:26 AM

Welcome to RailroadForums.com!

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, from the latest developments in today's railroading to the early days of railroading.

RailroadForums.com has plenty of useful features including the ability to subscribe to threads, post private messages, add graphics and enhanced text to your messages, be notified of replies, avatars (a small graphic image), user signatures, buddy and ignore lists and more! All features are free, and there are no pop-up ads or other annoyances. Best of all, you get them for free, with no membership fees ever!

• Recent Forum Posts

Bill Anderson

Pity Mile Post 17

By all means take your camera and start a new, regular thread. You are bound to see something interesting roll pass the station platform while waiting

Bill Anderson Today, 08:21 AM Go to last post
    Damon Hill

Pity Mile Post 17

Especially matched sets. I'm taking the Sounder every morning to Seattle up from Auburn for a new job, getting an eyeful of train activity. Possibly

Damon Hill Today, 12:03 AM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Mile Post 18 news

A southbound (tt/west) freight powered by older diesels was waiting for a northbound (tt/east) Saturday afternoon (5/26/17). I wanted to take photos

Bill Anderson Yesterday, 08:18 PM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Pity Mile Post 17

A light power move (probably the Gold Bar Turn) headed south (tt/west) past the marsh Friday afternoon (5/26/17). How often do you get to see an ABA

Bill Anderson Yesterday, 08:13 PM Go to last post
    CGW101c

My railroad Block Light. What do you think??

I like it. Nice job on the targets.

CGW101c Yesterday, 07:51 PM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Tales of Tower 17

That is the big challenge when you shoot from the same location, whether it is MP 17 near my home or Tower 17 near your home. Nothing beats shutter

Bill Anderson Yesterday, 08:22 AM Go to last post
    USSHelm

Tales of Tower 17

Thank you. I'll be happy to oblige.

The last two days have unusually been cool and dry, autumn weather in May. I got out trackside at 1630

USSHelm 05-25-2017, 10:21 PM Go to last post
    Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

On the Nevada sub, heading to Winnemucca at 70mph

Overland Route by lennycarl08, on Flickr

Itsed65 05-25-2017, 05:10 PM Go to last post
    Itsed65

Tales of Tower 17

Nice stuff! I look forward to seeing more.

Itsed65 05-25-2017, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Pity Mile Post 17

Wednesday evening (5/24/17) I noticed a southbound (tt/west) freight headed by old units being held at MP 18. There were no legal parking spots (and

Bill Anderson 05-25-2017, 10:02 AM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Mile Post 18 news

A northbound (tt/east) empty grain train went past Sunset Ave. around noon Wednesday (5/24/17) as I was photographing Caspian terns diving for fish out

Bill Anderson 05-25-2017, 09:51 AM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Tales of Tower 17

I lived in SE Missouri (pronounced "Misery") for five years when I was young. I never got used to it. Fortunately I spent most summers in

Bill Anderson 05-25-2017, 09:02 AM Go to last post
  • Find Us On Facebook!

• Railroad News Categories

• Categories Widget (Show All)