RailroadData.com Railroad Links Directory and Search Engine

• Recent Activity Widget

Bill Anderson

Mile Post 18 news

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

Rather than start a new thread every time something news worthy passes by MP 18, I am going to post it on this thread. Others are welcome to post their photos here if they too see something interesting roll through Edmonds. Today a private car was attached to the rear of the eastbound Empire...

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Yesterday, 11:43 PM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Pity Mile Post 17

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

Located at the entrance to the Edmonds off leash dog beach, MP 17 has always lived in the shadow of its more glamorous and reknown older sister, MP 18.

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Yesterday, 11:40 PM Go to last post
    jw1987

A couple rainy days on the CNO&TP.

Thread Starter: jw1987

I decided not to let the weather slow down my efforts to get out to see trains running. On Tuesday I found out that NS 289 would be coming down the CNO&TP with an Illinois Central SD70 in the famed "Death Star" paint scheme leading. I waited for it at Burgin and got another shot of it and a few...

Last Post By: EMDGP30 Today, 07:01 PM Go to last post
    Yard Limit

AMTK 822 and Siemens Chargers!

Thread Starter: Yard Limit

AMTK 822, the Phase III Heritage Unit approaches Albuquerque, New Mexico in trailing position with two Siemens Charger units and two Horizon cars. After arriving in Albuquerque, the Chargers will be set out for later transport north to Pueblo, Colorado for testing. In this video we see Amtrak 4...

Last Post By: Yard Limit Today, 07:39 AM Go to last post
  • Find Us On Facebook!

• Railroad News Categories

• Categories Widget (Show All)