RailroadData.com Railroad Links Directory and Search Engine

• Recent Activity Widget

Beverlyhelper

Stampede Pass Diary

Thread Starter: Beverlyhelper

I've been posting almost daily reports on traffic over Stampede Pass for awhile over on the Truth or Rumor - Stampede Pass and it's been suggested I move my reports over here with its own thread. So here I be. I can hear trains from about MP124 to Stampede, and the Pasco East dispatcher...

Last Post By: redlynx Yesterday, 11:46 AM Go to last post
    markgillings

BNSF track projects, WA State 2014

Thread Starter: markgillings

BNSF has some capacity-expansion and long-needed maintenance projects lined up for Washington in 2014. On February 7, a tie gang will begin on the Sumas Sub installing almost 42,000 ties between Sedro Wooley and Sumas. They will be doing that into mid-March. On March 12, a shoulder ballast...

Last Post By: KristopherJ Today, 03:33 PM Go to last post
    DelmonteX

Sound Transit Lakewood Extension Photos

Thread Starter: DelmonteX

I thought I'd take a few minutes and post some photos I've been taking over the last couple of months. The work on the M St to Lakewood section is moving along pretty fast and is quite impressive. 1) From the Union St overpass looking North (railroad). The Birdseye lead is on the left and a...

Last Post By: KristopherJ Today, 03:06 PM Go to last post
    Rattie

Cumbres and Toltec Fall Double Header

Thread Starter: Rattie

Locomotives K36 2-8-2 #487 and K27 2-8-2 #463 the Mudhen, head up a nine car train From Chama NM to Antonito Co. The locomotives were built for the Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad by the Baldwin Locomotive Works. HAilN0nEUIo

Last Post By: CGW101c Yesterday, 07:24 PM Go to last post
  • Find Us On Facebook!

• Railroad News Categories

• Categories Widget (Show All)