RailroadData.com Railroad Links Directory and Search Engine

• Recent Activity Widget

Bill Anderson

Pity Mile Post 17

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

Located at the entrance to the Edmonds off leash dog beach, MP 17 has always lived in the shadow of its more glamorous and reknown older sister, MP 18.

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Yesterday, 10:19 PM Go to last post
    Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

Thread Starter: Itsed65

I live in Pinole CA, so I am pretty fortunate to live very close to some great areas to watch trains. I am constantly, if not always successfully, trying to improve my photographic skills, and with the great weather we have had lately around these parts, I have been taking a lot of pics, so I...

Last Post By: Itsed65 07-19-2017, 06:51 PM Go to last post
    USSHelm

Tales of Tower 17

Thread Starter: USSHelm

Back home in Texas after wrapping up freshman year at LA Tech. I live in Richmond, which is next door to Rosenberg, a crossroads for KCS, UP, and BNSF. The UP Glidden, BNSF Galveston, and KCS Rosenberg subs all intersect in Rosenberg. Dozens of trains daily, lots of photo opportunities. Tower 17...

Last Post By: USSHelm Yesterday, 04:08 PM Go to last post
    popismooth

CN Candidate pool

Thread Starter: popismooth

I interviewed with CN back in late May and I didn't get hired for a position but was placed in their candidate pool. They said that they will use people from the candidate pool as positions become available but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long they have had to wait before being...

Last Post By: CNProspect Yesterday, 10:13 PM Go to last post
  • Welcome to RailroadForums.com

Welcome to RailroadForums.com!

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, from the latest developments in today's railroading to the early days of railroading.

RailroadForums.com has plenty of useful features including the ability to subscribe to threads, post private messages, add graphics and enhanced text to your messages, be notified of replies, avatars (a small graphic image), user signatures, buddy and ignore lists and more! All features are free, and there are no pop-up ads or other annoyances. Best of all, you get them for free, with no membership fees ever!
  • Recent Forum Posts

Bill Anderson

Pity Mile Post 17

The One That Got Away

Wednesday afternoon (7/19/17) a short southbound (tt/west) freight with 3-4 Geeps as trailing units in the diesel consist

Bill Anderson Yesterday, 10:19 PM Go to last post
    CNProspect

CN Candidate pool

So, I did my test and interview here in the States last week Tuesday. I passed, they actually said that I scored the highest of the non railroaders in

CNProspect Yesterday, 10:13 PM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Pity Mile Post 17

Thursday evening (7/20/17) a northbound CN tank train rolled past the marsh.

Does anyone know what the small red light

Bill Anderson Yesterday, 10:12 PM Go to last post
    USSHelm

Tales of Tower 17

In that case, you'll enjoy the lone shot from this morning's run. Note the engine today is KCS 4771, and the previous shot at the same location was KCS

USSHelm Yesterday, 04:08 PM Go to last post
    spbed

Video of N & SB UPRR Trains @ Austin TX

Video of SB UPRR lite engine passing a stopped NB UPRR train @ Austin TX

Below is the link to the video

http://youtu.be/B42FYD1JSqQ

spbed Yesterday, 06:25 AM Go to last post
    RSS Feed

Union Pacific Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results

Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP) today reported 2017 second quarter net income of nearly $1.2 billion, a second quarter record of $1.45 per diluted

RSS Feed Yesterday, 05:10 AM Go to last post
    Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

Close Up

UP 9919 Up Close at Hercules by lennycarl08, on Flickr

Itsed65 07-19-2017, 06:51 PM Go to last post
    spbed

Video of a NB UPRR Stack/Bare Table Train @ Austin TX

Video of a NB UPRR stack/bare table train moving thru Austin TX

Below is the link to the video

http://youtu.be/lfDkUl2wHEE

spbed 07-19-2017, 06:26 AM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Tales of Tower 17

I love that Southern Belle paint scheme. We will occasionally get one up here.

Bill Anderson 07-18-2017, 04:52 PM Go to last post
    USSHelm

Tales of Tower 17

Headed out this morning, and when checking ATCS didn't see any EB traffic on BNSF or UP. So I took a chance and headed down to Kendleton to see if there

USSHelm 07-18-2017, 03:42 PM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Pity Mile Post 17

My son took this interesting photo Monday (7/17/17) of a northbound (tt/east) passing the boardwalk and #1 viewing platform of the marsh.

Bill Anderson 07-18-2017, 11:34 AM Go to last post
    USSHelm

Tales of Tower 17

Small ones aren't too dangerous long as you keep your distance. Now, if it were an old +10' gator I'd have looked for a different spot.

USSHelm 07-18-2017, 10:06 AM Go to last post
  • Find Us On Facebook!

• Railroad News Categories

• Categories Widget (Show All)