RailroadData.com Railroad Links Directory and Search Engine

• Recent Activity Widget

Beverlyhelper

Stampede Pass Diary

Thread Starter: Beverlyhelper

I've been posting almost daily reports on traffic over Stampede Pass for awhile over on the Truth or Rumor - Stampede Pass and it's been suggested I move my reports over here with its own thread. So here I be. I can hear trains from about MP124 to Stampede, and the Pasco East dispatcher...

Last Post By: Yakima Railfan 05-23-2017, 09:57 PM Go to last post
    Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

Thread Starter: Itsed65

I live in Pinole CA, so I am pretty fortunate to live very close to some great areas to watch trains. I am constantly, if not always successfully, trying to improve my photographic skills, and with the great weather we have had lately around these parts, I have been taking a lot of pics, so I...

Last Post By: Itsed65 Yesterday, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    USSHelm

Tales of the Meridian Speedway

Thread Starter: USSHelm

Over the past two weeks I've gotten an ATCS monitoring system operational. Radio Shack Pro-97 and a Larsen UHF whip on my trunk. This has saved a lot of time hunting down the spotty traffic here on the Speedway. After seeing what Bill Anderson has done with the Seattle area at MPs 17 and 18, and...

Last Post By: USSHelm Yesterday, 10:59 AM Go to last post
    K-Pack

BNSF Yakima Valley Sub questions

Thread Starter: K-Pack

Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is the right subsection for this question but here it goes anyways. I'm relatively new to the Yakima Valley area and have become interested in modeling BNSF's Yak Sub operations in HO scale. I've learned quite a bit by researching and trackside watching on the rare...

Last Post By: Yakima Railfan 05-23-2017, 09:06 PM Go to last post
    Tysim4

Electric Train power backup?

Thread Starter: Tysim4

Hi, I was wondering if there are systems in place in the event of a large scale power outage or blackout, for electric trains to get their power and continue running apart from the grid? Thanks

Last Post By: BNSFEng 05-23-2017, 12:16 PM Go to last post
  • Find Us On Facebook!

• Railroad News Categories

• Categories Widget (Show All)