RailroadData.com Railroad Links Directory and Search Engine

• Recent Activity Widget

Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

Thread Starter: Itsed65

I live in Pinole CA, so I am pretty fortunate to live very close to some great areas to watch trains. I am constantly, if not always successfully, trying to improve my photographic skills, and with the great weather we have had lately around these parts, I have been taking a lot of pics, so I...

Last Post By: Itsed65 Yesterday, 10:21 AM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Class Reunion Trip 2013

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

Last weekend was my 45 year high school class reunion in Lewiston, ID. Unlike the last three reunions (30, 35 and 40 year), I decided to drive my pickup to Lewiston instead of riding my motorcycle. One reason for the change of transportation was so I could drag along my photo equipment to take...

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Yesterday, 09:32 AM Go to last post
    brad_in_omaha

UP 844 in Omaha, NE

Thread Starter: brad_in_omaha

The UP 844 rolled in to Omaha yesterday afternoon, sporting a new black nose. For years its been silver. The red mars light was also removed during the rebuild. Wish I would have had more time to get out and chase it across the plains. 1. 20170612SC8A3743 by Brad Williams, on Flickr 2....

Last Post By: njurgensen Yesterday, 07:45 PM Go to last post
    CGW101c

Out and About Council Bluffs June,12 2017

Thread Starter: CGW101c

Had to stop by the county court today as a prosecution witness so I couldn't chase the UP 844. Thought I would get a quick shot from the middle of the UP north yard trying to avoid detection from the UP RR Police. Nope. Grabbed one and it served me right. It was not in focus. The UP guy was polite...

Last Post By: njurgensen Yesterday, 07:47 PM Go to last post
    Bill Anderson

Washington Royal Line

Thread Starter: Bill Anderson

I posted a thread on 8-15-13 about a trip to my 45 year high school class reunion in Lewiston, ID. Included in the thread were photos I took of an old ALCo diesel that had been sitting forever on what appeared to be abandoned trackage at the end of the Milwaukee Road's Royal City (WA) branch. ...

Last Post By: Bill Anderson Yesterday, 08:59 PM Go to last post
    papio

UP 844 Jun 14 2017

Thread Starter: papio

A couple of shots as she makes her way to the display site.

Last Post By: njurgensen Yesterday, 07:43 PM Go to last post
  • Find Us On Facebook!

• Railroad News Categories

• Categories Widget (Show All)